Sonic Heroes (Xbox E3 version)
From Sonic Retro
|Sonic Heroes (Xbox E3 version)|
|Prerelease of: Sonic Heroes|
|Build date: May 9th, 2003|
|Source: Xbox HDD|
|Found by: Solly|
| This article needs cleanup.|
This article needs to be edited to conform to a higher standard of article quality. Specifically, issues with this article are:
This section needs moving to the comparisons page(s)
After the article has been cleaned up, you may remove this message. See How to Edit a Page for help.
- The title screen is very different from final.
- The loading screen with the 3 rings is used throughout the demo and is even used in place of the Title Cards.
- Only team Sonic is available, and a mere two stages (Seaside Hill and Rail Canyon) are playable.
- There are subtle differences in the object layout placed in each level.
- There are no level ups.
- When passing a checkpoint you'll receive an item. For example, if you pass the gate with Sonic, you'll get Speed Boots. If you pass with Knuckles you'll get a shield.
- There is no spoken dialogue and the hints given are simply text with a blue backdrop.
- The camera for the end level cutscene goes all wonky at the end of the level, panning away from Team Sonic.
- After beating the level a "Coming Soon" screen appears and then the game resets.
Songs: "Sonic Heroes" | "We Can" | "This Machine" | "Follow Me" | "Team Chaotix" | "What I'm Made of..."</div>