Final Fortress (ASR)
From Sonic Retro
|| This page or file is deprecated.|
All Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing tracks are due to be split into their own pages that detail each track more thoroughly.
|track, Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing|
|Number of Acts: 3|
|Level theme: flying fortress|
The 3 tracks return in Team Sonic Racing with few modifications. Turbine Loop now has a remix of Final Fortress from Sonic Heroes, Dark Arsenal has remix of Mechanical Resonance, theme for Final Egg from Sonic Adventure and Thunder Deck has an original theme.
- Turbine Loop - This course has many long wide turns, perfect for drifting on. Note that one section has multiple hills, which could be used to do tricks off of.
- Dark Arsenal - This course drives through Eggman's enemy factory on the ship, with numerous points on the track having enemy assembly lines in the way with robots on conveyer belts to stop players.
- Thunder Deck- One of the hardest courses in the game, the sharp turns and numerous obstacles make for one tough course. You can jump through the beam if you have enough speed.
- Final Fortress (Sonic Heroes)
- What U Need (Sonic Rush)
- Metal Scratchin' (Sonic Rush)
- E.G.G.M.A.N. (Instrumental) (Sonic Adventure 2)
- Crank The Heat Up!! (Sonic Adventure)
|Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing|
|Team Sonic Racing|