From Sonic Retro
<forumuser name="Heran Bago" /> Heran Bago is a Tech Member on Sonic Retro, and was one of the most prominent faces in the community from 2005-2006. During his prime, he was possibly the esexiest (if not sexiest) member of SWS2B. Even to this day, it is common knowledge that even among tech members, he ranks one of the highest in esexebility.
A while back, he pissed off many-a SCARZ member for absolutely no reason.
Heran Bago was teh first person the release a ROM hack of Knuckles' Chaotix. When he released *Sonic Advance 3: Extreem Manseckz it was one of the most technically comprehensive and advanced Game Boy Advance ROM hacks in existence. This earned him a very bad reputation in the real (non-sonic) ROM hacking community despite being in the comic spirit of the first great ROM hacks.
Heran Bago currently does a terribly job running the SonAR cartridge release library.
- Heran Bago's God Damned RGB to GBA / 32X Color Converter (HBGDRGB2GBA32XCC)
- Chaotix Character Statistics Editor
- Sanik teh Hadgehag Too
- Sonic Advance Presto
- Knuckles Adventure 1-10
- Sonic The Fighter
- Newtrogic High Zone, the first known hack of Knuckles' Chaotix
- Legend of Lonk
- Super Koopa Bros.
- Mario Super 1: Gayer Game!
- Sonic Advance 3: Extreem Manseckz
- Human Bagel
- Hairy Ballsack
- Heran Bango Stole My Mango
- Heran Bongo on the Bongo Drums
- Hairy Bags
- Hearing Embargo
- Heran Baygo
- Heran Gaygo
- Hernia Bago
- Herald Bangcock
- Heran Crumpet