From Sonic Retro
<forumuser name="subsonic" /> Tom Payne (known on Sonic Retro as subsonic) is an artist and game designer responsible for work on several video games throughout the 90s, including Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
Scene-wise, he has contributed several developmental materials, concept art, and sketches from his involvement in the development of Sonic 2 via contact with sceners ICEknight, InstantSonic and Tweaker, who collaborated with Payne to share his knowledge of the game's development.
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (1992) — Zone Artist
- Sonic Spinball (1993) — Art
- Big Sky Trooper (1995) — Art
- Star Wars: Dark Forces (1995) — Graphics/Artwork
- Indiana Jones and His Desktop Adventures (1996) — Art and Game Design
- Yoda Stories (1997) — Art and Game Design