From Sonic Retro
So everyone knows that Hidden Palace Zone is now an "official" zone in the IOS/Android release of the game. Now we have an issue on the Omni because of it. Should this level be displayed as a zone on the omni, instead of its place in the scrapped levels? My opinion is it should not, as it is only in one version of the game, and is a 1-Act bonus zone. Alsoo if we keep it as a zone alongside the others, the Omni will need to be reorganized to accommodate it. RGamer2009 23:27, 28 December 2013 (UTC)
- Well, even though it is only in one version of the game, it still is an official zone, and its quite possible that in the future it could appear in subsequent re-releaases, if they use the 2013 version as a base. One idea could be to have the 2013 version use its own Omni, but I don't like that. It's not like Sonic Generations, where the HD and 3DS versions are vastly different. If anything, I'd say have Hidden Palace be in the main body, but make it clear that it only appears in the 2013 version. Rearragnge it so the boxes look nice once again, and take it from there. David The Lurker 23:49, 28 December 2013 (UTC)
Re-alignment not working?
I have tried numerous times (in practice of course) to make it so the Giant Mech boss is on the right side on it's own between the boss lines.
I have been borrowing code from Sonic CD's Bosses layout like so (I removed the brackets to demonstrate)
| rowspan="2" |Image:MMBoss.PNG|120px|link=Robotnik (Metallic Madness Boss)
Robotnik (Metallic Madness Boss)|Metallic Madness boss
and altering it to this:
| rowspan="2" |Image:GiantMech.png|120px|link=Giant Mech
Giant Mech|Giant Mech (DEZ)
Yet unlike the Sonic CD layout, this one refuses to change! What am I doing wrong? --RGamer2009
- You need to add a valign="middle" next to the rowspan="2". I tried it out and it works but I don't like how it looks, so I've let it be for the time being. --Shobiz 09:57, 20 July 2010 (UTC)
- Fixed it for you - all to do with that valign="top" -Black Squirrel 11:09, 20 July 2010 (UTC)
Personally I'd prefer the entire bottom row to be centre-aligned instead of the Mech being on its own, like so:
What do you guys say? --Shobiz 11:54, 20 July 2010 (UTC)
- I actually kinda like that. Wonder if it would look better with more on the bottom or the top.
- Also how do you do these time stamps I keep seeing next to your names? --RGamer2009
I prefer this one personally, but there's not too much difference between the two. --Shobiz 16:27, 20 July 2010 (UTC)
- I like it.Nineko 18:59, 20 July 2010 (UTC)
- I guess its decided then. Bottom it is! Can someone change it to that? RGamer2009 03:35, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- Done. --Shobiz 09:13, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
choose your destiny
I was hestitant to do this earlier because I didn't know what Sunday's prototype would look like. So,
"Alpha" and "Pre-beta", or the build dates? Omni will probably have both.