Sonic the Hedgehog 32X
From Sonic Retro
|Sonic the Hedgehog 32X|
|Last release: 31st August 2008|
|System: Sega 32x|
|Original game: Sonic the Hedgehog (16-bit)|
|Credits: drx, Puto, Upthorn|
The main objectives of this port are to present homebrew developers with samples of working 32X code and improve the understanding of 32X, enhance Sonic 1 with 32X's features, and allow Sonic 1 ROM hackers to make use of 32X's features.
The release of Sonic32 came in three forms: a pure port from the original MD version, an on-going ROM hack utilizing some of 32X's features, and the source code.
Download Sonic the Hedgehog 32X
- Release Candidate 3 (info) (744 kB) (744KB)
- Release Candidate 2 (info) (372 kB) (372KB)
- Release Candidate 1 (info) (372 kB) (372KB)
- January 11, 2008 (info) (372 kB) (372KB)
- November 18, 2007 (info) (345 kB) (345KB)
- November 17, 2007 (info) (326 kB) (326KB)