From Sonic Retro
|Engine: Visual Basic|
|Development status: Active|
|Operating system: Windows PC|
Sonic Studio is an in-development fan Sonic the Hedgehog stage creation program for Windows PCs. Developed and produced by independent British artist and Sonic scene member Lapper, the program allows players to create entirely custom Sonic stages with intuitive menu design and extensive customization features.
- Create stages by editing polygons & bezier curves.
- Auto generated terrain graphics based on the chosen theme.
- Place-able water, time of day customisation, time limit, and character options.
- Add item and decorations via point and click.
- Brand new interactions between multiple items and between items and characters.
- Automatically build loops.
- Save, load, and play stages all from within the editor.
Sonic Studio was first announced in May 2018.
During Sonic Studio's early development, it was known under the working title Sonic Maker.