Sonic Spinball (Game Gear prototype 0329)
From Sonic Retro
|This short article is in need of work. You can help Sonic Retro by.|
|Sonic Spinball (Game Gear prototype 0329)|
|Prerelease of: Sonic Spinball (8-bit)|
|System: Sega Game Gear|
|Build date: Mar 29th, 1994|
|ROM size: 512 kB|
|Source: CD-R disc|
|Found by: drx|
|Download Sonic Spinball (Game Gear prototype 0329)
File: Sonic_Spinball_(Prototype_0329_-_Mar_29,_1994,_07.35).rar (207 kB) (info)
- The Sega screen has the extra text '94.03.21. Also there is no rolling Sonic in the intro. The logo has a wave effect and has no flashing palette.
- Title Screen has no Copyright.
- No flashing on the title card text.
- Levels can be skipped by pressing or while the game is paused. You can also press to move Sonic anywhere.
- When you run out of lives you get a Continue screen, but there is no Yes or no option. There is now a timer.
- The Bonus Stages are incomplete. Spin Dashing is broken because you cannot go up the walls, collecting a clock item freezes and glitches the timer, and enemies are indestructible. You can also go through the exits to other rooms by jumping at the entrance to them.
|Sonic Spinball (8-bit)|