Sonic Spinball (Game Gear prototype 032194)
From Sonic Retro
Error creating thumbnail:
|This short article is in need of work. You can help Sonic Retro by.|
|Sonic Spinball (Game Gear prototype 0321194)|
|Prerelease of: Sonic Spinball (8-bit)|
|System: Sega Game Gear|
|Build date: Mar 21, 1994|
|ROM size: 512 kB|
|Source: CD-R disc|
|Found by: drx|
|Download Sonic Spinball (Game Gear prototype 032194)
File: Sonic_Spinball_(Prototype_032194_-_Mar_21,_1994,_07.12).rar (203 kB) (info)
| This article needs cleanup.|
This article needs to be edited to conform to a higher standard of article quality. Specifically, issues with this article are:
This section needs moving to the comparisons page(s)
After the article has been cleaned up, you may remove this message. See How to Edit a Page for help.
- The Sega screen has the extra text '94.03.21. Also there is no rolling Sonic in the intro. The logo has a wave effect and has no flashing palette.
- Title Screen has no Copyright.
- Options screen can be accessed finally.
- No flashing on the title card text.
- Pause text and point display is finally enabled.
- Levels can be skipped by pressing or while the game is paused. You can also press to move Sonic anywhere.
- When you run out of lives you get a Continue screen, but there is no Yes or no option.
|Sonic Spinball (8-bit)|