Sonic Spinball (Game Gear prototype 031194)
From Sonic Retro
Error creating thumbnail:
|This short article is in need of work. You can help Sonic Retro by.|
|Sonic Spinball (Game Gear prototype 031194)|
|Prerelease of: Sonic Spinball (8-bit)|
|System: Sega Game Gear|
|Build date: Mar 11, 1994|
|ROM size: 512 kB|
|Source: CD-R disc|
|Found by: drx|
|Download Sonic Spinball (Game Gear prototype 031194)
File: Sonic_Spinball_(Prototype_031194_-_Mar_11,_1994,_12.09).rar (195 kB) (info)
| This article needs cleanup.|
This article needs to be edited to conform to a higher standard of article quality. Specifically, issues with this article are:
This section needs moving to the comparisons page(s)
After the article has been cleaned up, you may remove this message. See How to Edit a Page for help.
- Can crash on Sega screen.
- The Sega screen has the extra text *_=Beta=_* 022894. Also there is no rolling Sonic in the intro. The logo has a wave effect and has no flashing palette.
- Title Screen has no Copyright.
- Options screen cannot be accessed.
- No flashing on the title card text.
- No pause text or point display while paused.
- Levels can be skipped by pressing or while the game is paused. You can also press to move Sonic anywhere.
- There is a texture in the background near the first paddles in Toxic Pools, where there isn't one in the final.
- When you run out of lives you get the ending. There are sprites of Sonic and Robotnik falling down it. Robotnik humurously spins out of control. This leads to a cutscene where both characters land in a volcano, which then sinks into the sea.
|Sonic Spinball (8-bit)|