Sonic Spinball (Game Gear prototype; 1994-03-21)
From Sonic Retro
|Sonic Spinball "032194" build|
|Prerelease of: Sonic Spinball|
|System: Sega Game Gear|
|Build date: 1994-03-21|
|ROM size: 512 kB|
|Source: CD-R disc|
|Found by: drx|
|This short article is in need of work. You can help Sonic Retro by adding to it.|
The "032194" build of Sonic Spinball is a prototype build of Sonic Spinball for the Sega Game Gear. It was released by drx during the February 23rd, 2008 proto release.
|Main article: Sonic Spinball (Game Gear prototype; 1994-03-21)/Comparisons|
| This article needs cleanup.|
This article needs to be edited to conform to a higher standard of article quality. Specifically, issues with this article are:
This section needs moving to the comparisons page(s)
After the article has been cleaned up, you may remove this message. See How to Edit a Page for help.
- The Sega screen has the extra text '94.03.21. Also there is no rolling Sonic in the intro. The logo has a wave effect and has no flashing palette.
- Title Screen has no Copyright.
- Options screen can be accessed finally.
- No flashing on the title card text.
- Pause text and point display is finally enabled.
- Levels can be skipped by pressing or while the game is paused. You can also press to move Sonic anywhere.
- When you run out of lives you get a Continue screen, but there is no Yes or no option.
|Download Sonic Spinball (Game Gear prototype; 1994-03-21)
File: Sonic_Spinball_(Prototype_032194_-_Mar_21,_1994,_07.12).rar (203 kB) (info)
|Sonic Spinball (8-bit)|