Sonic Blast (Game Gear prototype 821)
From Sonic Retro
| Sonic Blast|
(Game Gear prototype 821)
|Prerelease of: Sonic Blast|
|System: Sega Game Gear|
|Build date: 1996-08-22|
|ROM size: 1 MB|
|Source: CD-R disc|
|Found by: drx|
Error creating thumbnail:
|Main article: Sonic Blast (Game Gear prototype 821)/Comparisons|
| This article needs cleanup.|
This article needs to be edited to conform to a higher standard of article quality. Specifically, issues with this article are:
This section needs moving to the comparisons page(s)
After the article has been cleaned up, you may remove this message. See How to Edit a Page for help.
- The game instantly goes into level select, which is available from the beginning. Anything past Blue Marine Zone Act 2 crashes the game instantly.
- There is no title screen.
- The character select screen is sprite based just like in the final version.
- Level intro and end title cards are introduced.
- A Debug Mode is activated. Holding 2 will freeze character and allow the player to move him freely with the D-Pad.
- Rings are not lost when hit, although they still fly out.
|Download Sonic Blast (Game Gear prototype 821)
File: Sonic_Blast_(Prototype_821_-_Aug_22,_1996,_09.38).rar (394 kB) (info)