Sonic Blast (Game Gear prototype 821)
From Sonic Retro
|Sonic Blast (Game Gear prototype 821)|
|Developer: Aspect Co. Ltd|
|System(s): Sega Game Gear|
|ROM size: 1 MB|
|Download Sonic Blast (Game Gear prototype 821)
File: Sonic_Blast_(Prototype_821_-_Aug_22,_1996,_09.38).rar (394 kB) (info)
- Game instantly goes into level select is available from the beginning, anything past Blue marine 2 crashes the game instantly.
- There is no title screen.
- The character select screen is sprite based just like in the final version.
- Level intro and end title cards are introduced.
- A Debug Mode is activated. Holding 2 will freeze character and allow the player to move him freely with the D-Pad.
- Rings are not lost when hit, although they still fly out.
External LinksSonic Retro discussion thread