From Sonic Retro
- Back to: Sonic Adventure/Comparisons.
| This article needs cleanup.|
This article needs to be edited to conform to a higher standard of article quality. Specifically, issues with this article are:
Should use Template:Comparison, along with screenshots
After the article has been cleaned up, you may remove this message. See How to Edit a Page for help.
- Sonic's statue is still using the dreamcast model.
- The shower room's textures were drastically changed.
- The 'SHOWER ROOM' sign is thicker and uses a texture instead of reflective letters.
- The lights around the lion aren't affected by fog in the GameCube version.
- In the ring vault a slope was changed into three steps.
- The fog was reduced.
- Sonic can no longer get into Knuckles' area.
- Upper walls in the main hall now have collision.
- The textures of the walls in Dilapidated Way were changed,the trash piles were made greener and the map was given a blue fog.
- The water is no longer green.
- Some of the walls on the SONIC Pinball table were changed.
- Sonic is no longer pinball-colored in neither the SONIC or NiGHTS table.
- The textures on the borders of the NiGHTS Pinball table were changed.
|Sonic Adventure / Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut|