Sonic 3D: Flickies' Island (prototype 830)
From Sonic Retro
|Sonic 3D: Flickies' Island (prototype 830)|
|Prerelease of: Sonic 3D: Flickies' Island|
|System: Sega Mega Drive|
|Build date: 1996-08-30|
|ROM size: 4 MB|
|Source: CD-R disc|
|Found by: drx|
Sonic 3D: Flickies' Island beta 830 is a prototype build of Sonic 3D: Flickies' Island for the Sega Mega Drive. It was released by drx during the February 23rd, 2008 proto release.
|Main article: Sonic 3D: Flickies' Island (prototype 830)/Comparisons|
| This article needs cleanup.|
This article needs to be edited to conform to a higher standard of article quality. Specifically, issues with this article are:
This section needs moving to the comparisons page(s)
After the article has been cleaned up, you may remove this message. See How to Edit a Page for help.
- Music is played during the intro movie.
- This version uses a title screen similar to final, but is more zoomed out. The "Press Start" text is still larger than in final and says Blast instead E3 DEMO.
- The options screen has the same image as in final.
- Level Select is still activated automatically when starting a game.
- Pressing + will skip levels.
- The credits for Toy Story are in this prototype, starting at 0x20404 (after it says "THE REST OF THE CREDITS WILL GO HERE.").
- Sonic's eyeballs in the main menu are fixed in this proto.
|Download Sonic 3D: Flickies' Island (prototype 830)
File: Sonic_3D_Blast_(Prototype_830_-_Aug_31,_1996,_08.19).rar (2.39 MB) (info)
|Sonic 3D: Flickies' Island|
Songs: "You're My Hero"