Lego Ideas Set 21331/History
From Sonic Retro
- Sunday 24th February 2019: Roller submits her Sonic Mania-themed concept on the Lego Ideas website. She is known as "toastergirl" over there. Her concept used to look like this:
- Sunday 24th February 2019: the concept gains its first 100 supporters in less than a day.
- Monday 25th February 2019: the concept reaches 1000 supporters. There were 851 in 24 hours.
- Wednesday 27th February 2019: the concept reaches 2000 supporters in less than three days.
- Monday 4th March 2019: the concept reaches 3000 supporters.
- Thursday 21st March 2019: the concept reaches 4000 supporters.
- Wednesday 27th March 2019: the concept reaches 5000 supporters.
- Wednesday 31st July 2019: the concept reaches 6000 supporters.
- Friday 23rd August 2019: the Lego Staff selects Roller's idea as a Staff Pick.
- Tuesday 22nd October 2019: the concept reaches 7000 supporters.
- Friday 17th January 2020: the concept reaches 8000 supporters.
- Monday 24th February 2020: the concept reaches 9000 supporters.
- Tuesday 10th March 2020: Roller's idea reached 10000 supporters (who sent more than 2500 comments), and thus enters the review stage.
- Thursday 4th February 2021: the project has been approved for production.
- Saturday 4th September 2021: a german website leaks details of the upcoming set.
- Tuesday 28th December 2021: the final set design, now reworked to be based on Sonic 1 instead of Mania, is revealed.
- Friday 1st January 2022: the set is released worldwide.
Submission on the Lego Ideas website (and its subpages).