From Sonic Retro
(Redirected from Carnivaland)
|| This page or file is deprecated.|
All Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing tracks are due to be split into their own pages that detail each track more thoroughly.
|Level, Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing|
|Number of Acts: 3|
|Level themes: carnival/casino, urban|
- Sunshine Tour - This course uses warps to separate its sections of the track, which have many turns.
- Jump Parade - This course leaps off the buildings of the town, and onto the boardwalks in the sky.
- Rocky-Coaster - A crazy roller coaster-esque course with numerous turns, obstacles, and even water on the track!
The following appear in the mobile versions.
- Studio Amigo
- Sun Fair
Sunshine Tour also appears in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed as the first track of the Classic Cup with a few modifications.
"Carnaval" and "Bum Bum" were not featured in any of the 'Samba de Amigo games, but are not original compositions for All-Stars Racing. They were performed by Bellini, the group that also did Samba de Janeiro. "Party Time" and "Super Samba" are featured remixes in the Nintendo DS version of the game.
- Samba de Janeiro (Samba de Amigo)
- Bum Bum
- Vamos a Carnaval (Samba de Amigo Ver.2000)
- Mambo de Verano (Samba de Amigo Ver.2000)
- Party Time
- Super Samba
Note: In Transformed, only Mambo de Verano will play in Sunshine Tour.
|Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing|
|Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed|