From Sonic Retro
Welcome to Sonic Retro, the Sonic scene's GFDL input and output wiki resource for collecting data about Sonic the Hedgehog that is open to the entire community. We currently are working on 7,199 articles and have many more that are requested to be worked on.
While this wiki is designed to help the community by providing information, it is also dependent on the community to be updated. Anyone with an account may edit the wiki. As you feel more comfortable with the site, please feel free to make any changes or additions that you feel necessary.
Projects: Sonic Community Hacking Guide | SCHG How-to:Guide | Hidden Content | The Sonic 2 Beta Wiki | Sonic Physics Guide
Featured Contentartwork archive to browse around.
interviews is conveniently available both for archival purposes and to have an easy-to-reach place for reading comments and thoughts by those involved in the Sonic the Hedgehog universe, from comic book writers to musicians to artists and programmers. You may even learn a thing or two that hasn't been said anywhere else!
File:EGM US 037.pdf In addition to our interview collection, Sonic Retro hosts a variety of magazine articles and print advertisement for your viewing pleasure. Check out old articles relating to Sonic the Hedgehog games from magazines from around the world and let us know if you have anything sitting in a box or closet that we don't have!
Today in History
December 10 (
- 1993 — Sonic the Hedgehog Spinball is released for the Sega Mega Drive in Japan.
- 1994 — Issue #41 of Sonic the Comic is released in the United Kingdom.
- 2008 — Issue #195 of the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series by Archie Comics is released in North America.
- 2014 — Issue #267 of the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series by Archie Comics is released in North America.
- 2016 — "The Biggest Fan", the 57th episode of Sonic Boom, airs in North America.