From Sonic Retro
Welcome to Sonic Retro, the Sonic scene's GFDL input and output wiki resource for collecting data about Sonic the Hedgehog that is open to the entire community. We currently are working on 6,812 articles and have many more that are requested to be worked on.
While this wiki is designed to help the community by providing information, it is also dependent on the community to be updated. Anyone with an account may edit the wiki. As you feel more comfortable with the site, please feel free to make any changes or additions that you feel necessary.
Projects: Sonic Community Hacking Guide | SCHG How-to:Guide | Hidden Content | The Sonic 2 Beta Wiki | Sonic Physics Guide
Featured Contentartwork archive to browse around.
interviews is conveniently available both for archival purposes and to have an easy-to-reach place for reading comments and thoughts by those involved in the Sonic the Hedgehog universe, from comic book writers to musicians to artists and programmers. You may even learn a thing or two that hasn't been said anywhere else!
magazine articles and print advertisement for your viewing pleasure. Check out old articles relating to Sonic the Hedgehog games from magazines from around the world and let us know if you have anything sitting in a box or closet that we don't have!
Today in History
March 12 (add)
- 2003 — Sonic Advance 2 is released for the Game Boy Advance in North America.
- 2005 — "The Volcanic Venture" and "The Beginning of the End", the 48th and 49th episodes of Sonic X, air in North America.
- 2007 — Sonic Spinball is released on the Wii Virtual Console in North America.
- 2008 — Issue #186 of the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series by Archie Comics is released in North America.
- 2009 — Sonic to Ankoku no Kishi is released for the Wii in Japan.
- 2010 — Sonic Classic Collection is released for the Nintendo DS in Europe. Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing is released for the PlayStation 3 in South Korea.
- 2014 — Issue #61 of Sonic Universe is released in North America.
The Sonic the Hedgehog resource second only to Sega.
Documenting Sega history from the 1940s to present day.
The higher energy computer and video game site for NEC.
Press, pics, and the proving ground for what's next.