From Sonic Retro
Template:ChaotixEnemies - Seeing as you made the page and presumably know which badniks are actually IN Chaotix from a list or something, can you image in the relevant ones from Template:SCDEnemies? Thanks Overlord 14:35, 21 June 2009 (CDT)
- Thank you! Overlord 15:58, 21 June 2009 (CDT)
np -Black Squirrel 15:59, 21 June 2009 (CDT)
- Apparently asking pretty much the same as Overlord; I've imaged all the Sonic Triple Trouble badniks (Category:Sonic Triple Trouble Screenshots), but aside from the obvious ones I don't know which weird Japanese names refer to which robots. Any chance you could match the names to the faces on Template:SonTripleTroubleEnemies? Frozen Nitrogen 19:16, 21 December 2009 (UTC)
Done... sort-of. I don't really have the time to rip the individual sprites at the moment but I made a few placeholder pages for you -Black Squirrel 17:29, 25 December 2009 (UTC)
Why can I not upload files or create pages? I have the Sonic the Hedegehog in the fourth dimension book and want to make the article for it.--Tailsdude99 18:43, 10 February 2012 (UTC)
- I wouldn't know - you'll have to contact an admin. That being said, thumbnails aren't actually rendering properly at the moment if that's the error you're getting. -Black Squirrel 18:47, 10 February 2012 (UTC)
Ok do you know any admins on here?--Tailsdude99 18:48, 10 February 2012 (UTC)
I have recently noticed that Sega used Gold Cartridges for the SMS games. So did Samsung sometime later on. Are they just plainly suppose to be limited editions or do they have any purpose? (Already asked Mathuser :V)(http://cfile1.uf.tistory.com/image/156295474D1A1F7A04A6EE) -Slimer --아힝흥행 00:38, 13 February 2012 (UTC)
- I'm under the impression that Sega called all the SMS cartridges they published "Gold Cartridges" (at least, in Japan).
- It's a fairly meaningless title, probably used to differentiate Master System games from SG-1000 ones, but every Japanese SMS game was published by Sega so there's quite a lot of "Gold Cartridges". Interestingly there are two exceptions - Argos no Juujiken and Solomon no Kagi: Oujo Rihita no Namida, both published by Salio and given the title of "Silver Cartridge". Bizarrely limited editions such as Great Ice Hockey opt for the western packaging.
- I've no idea what the situation was in South Korea - I imagine they just copied the Japanese naming scheme for a bit before switching to something more unique. It wouldn't surprise me if some of the unlicensed variants copied the Japanese design for "authenticity" -Black Squirrel 16:02, 14 February 2012 (UTC)
- I see, thanks. Samsung did do Gold Cartridge back than. They still did it for Mega Drive Games too surprisingly. (Micheal Jackson's moon walker Gold Carts and other stuff.) (http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=may517&logNo=80100330479&categoryNo=45&parentCategoryNo=0&viewDate=¤tPage=4&postListTopCurrentPage=1&userTopListOpen=true&userTopListCount=5&userTopListManageOpen=false&userTopListCurrentPage=4) (Sorry for no picture embed, the site does not allow it)Also, no, i have not seen any Sliver Cartridges Yet. Thats pretty interesting, maybe subscription limited editions? --아힝흥행 20:08, 15 February 2012 (UTC)
- If you wanna do some more loooking, I can't find a box for Sonic R for Tiger LCD. I checked EBay and google image search and I don't know where else to search.--MathUser 22:35, 3 August 2014 (UTC)
Good job with the box scans.
Just wanted to say that. Good to see work is still being done on the wiki--MathUser 16:50, 28 December 2014 (UTC)
Hi, There are new accounts used to hit Sonic Retro and I've reverted a number of pages by those vandals. The vandalism only accounts that are on the wiki need to be banned including their IP address that needs to bechecked and blocked:
- Users have been dealt with for now. Hopefully we can get the XenForo migration done sometime in the near future, because then user accounts will be linked, which will make this less of an issue. ---GerbilSoft (talk) 12:30, 14 July 2017 (CDT)
I don't know about this user, but this appears to be one of the sockpuppets of the previously banned user from earlier. Could you analyze it and find out what that account is?--Crazy Muzzarino (talk) 18:42, 1 August 2017 (CDT)
Ok, i will delete mock-ups from my page and upload them to forum. - User:DelayHacks