South Island Adventure
From Sonic Retro
|Fast Facts on South Island Adventure|
- South Island Zone: Palette and layout edit of Green Hill Zone.
- Indigo City Zone: Palette edit of Marble Zone.
- Aqua Lake Zone: Palette and tile edit of Labyrinth Zone, meant to resemble Aqua Lake Zone from the 8-bit version of Sonic 2.
- Winter Hill Zone: Palette and layout edit of Green Hill Zone, with the background from Labyrinth Zone.
- Celestial Zone: Palette edit of Star Light Zone.
- Eggmanland Zone: Based on tiles from Metallic Madness Zone in Sonic CD. This was the first time level tiles had been successfully ported from Sonic CD to another game.
| Trivia sections are bad|
Try and incorporate this information into the main article. See the manual of style to find out why.
An earlier version of South Island Adventure, which has been listed in GoodGen, is a relatively simple palette and graphics hack in which you play as Super Sonic.
|Download South Island Adventure
File: South Island Adventure v0.3.zip (400 kB) (info)
Current version: 0.3
- Thread on Sonic Retro