Sonic the Hedgehog 3/Magazine articles
From Sonic Retro
- Back to: Sonic the Hedgehog 3.
|Main article: sega:Sonic the Hedgehog 3/Magazine articles|
| It has been suggested that this page be moved over to Sega Retro as to be in accordance with both sites' policies.|
Please see the talk page for relevant discussion and export procedure.
This page has a list of articles for Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and covers short magazine articles not deserving of their own page.
- Prototypes - Sonic 3 (GamesMaster, Issue 14)
- News Zone (Sonic the Comic, 25th December 1993)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Strategy Guide (Brady Games, Unknown Date)
- Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Behind the Scenes (GamesTM issue 60)
- Truth of Rumour - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Famitsu, June 1994)
- Special - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Sega Magazin, February 1994)
- Brad Buxer Interview (Black & White, November/December 2009)
Top 100 (October 1992)
The original Sonic the Hedgehog is featured as one of the top 100 games for the Mega Drive. There is also a small blurb about Sonic 2. It also mentions Sonic CD and Sonic 3.
Mickey Mouse (LT)
This clip from UK's official Sega Magazine features tips and images of various things found with debug mode. This includes Sonic's unused surfing sprite, and the strange 3D red rotating balls.
Preview (August 1994)
This is a clip from the cheats section of the August 5th issue of Sonic the Comic. Interestingly, the image of IceCap Zone shows Sonic running down the mountain, which he does not do in final. Normally he would be riding a snowboard.
Preview 2 (December 1993)
This is another clip from Sonic the Comic, this time from the December 25th, 1993 issue. This is a preview of Sonic the Hedgehog 3 in which all the screenshots feature Sonic 2 sprites. Once again Sonic is shown running down the mountain in IceCap Zone.
|Sonic the Hedgehog 3|