Sonic the Hedgehog 1 for SegaCD
From Sonic Retro
Revision as of 14:08, 17 August 2016 by Ccawley2011
|Fast Facts on Sonic the Hedgehog 1 for SegaCD|
Its main objective is to give a working example game for the Sega CD, and to let newbie hackers experiment and familiarize with the hardware.
- Support for all regions.
- Based on MarkeyJester's Two-Eight project, allowing 128x128-sized chunks to be used.
- Includes examples of BRAM management (used to save the game features).
- Little bugfixes to the original engine.
- Implement PCM-sound playback system.
- Implement FMV-video playback system.
How to use
Before using it, you'll need to compile the game first.
- Go to source code's root folder -> Game -> BuildAllFiles.BAT. This will compile the files required for the disc image.
- Go to root folder -> BuildISO.BAT. This will generate the playable ISO file.
(Note: Try copying the files to a shorter file path if doesn't work)
- Source Code (External link)
- MP3 files (External link)
- Compiled ISO/CUE files (For USA BIOS; External link)
- SonED2 Project Files (External link)