Sonic the Hedgehog (NES) - Improvement Plus Tracks
From Sonic Retro
Revision as of 23:48, 19 April 2019 by SuperfishMEMZ
|Fast Facts on Sonic the Hedgehog (NES) - Improvement Plus Tracks|
Sonic the Hedgehog (NES) - Improvment + Tracks is a ROM hack made for Somari for NES. It was first created by the jabu in November 20th 2016. It was then improved upon by Ti and re-released December 1st, 2016. The game play was improved and the sound effects will no longer interrupt the music.
By the jabu
- New sprite for Sonic.
- Spin Attack fixed.
- Acceleration of Sonic fixed.
- Centered screen.
- Added animations on some levels.
- If Sonic has 50 rings at the end of the first 2 acts of every zone, he can access the special stage.
- Gain a extra life by obtaining 100 rings.
- New level select screen code: At the Title Screen press , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- All music tracks are replaced with their better versions created in famitracker. Written by Amilgi without usage of extra audio chips and dpcm channel. Some of sound effects changed too.
Sound Test 2E(Scrap Brain Zone): There's no Scrap Brain Zone at all.
Sound Test 31(Continue?): No continue screen.
Sound Test 32(Credits): DUE TO ORIGINAL VERSION IS A PIRATE THERE'S NO CREDITS
You can download these music here.
|Download Sonic the Hedgehog (NES) - Improvement Plus Tracks
File: SonicTheHedgehog(Improvment+Tracks).zip (191 kB) (info)