Sonic 2 Adventure Control
From Sonic Retro
|Fast Facts on Sonic 2 Adventure Control|
Sonic the Hedgehog
- Sonic can no longer roll by pressing .
- Sonic's Spin Dash is now activated by holding on the ground. It will charge power as you hold the button.
- When the Spin Dash reaches maximum charge, Sonic will stand up and begin glowing blue. Release the button to activate the Light Speed Attack or Light Speed Dash depending on the presence of Badniks or Monitors.
- Press while rolling to uncurl and begin running.
- Pressing in the air causes Sonic to perform a Jump Cancel, canceling all momentum and uncurling from ball mode. This will trigger the Super Sonic transformation if you have all seven Chaos Emeralds and fifty Rings.
- Pressing or after jumping initiates a Homing Attack if there is a suitable target nearby, or a Jump Dash if there isn't.
Miles "Tails" Prower
- Tails can no longer roll by pressing .
- Press or after jumping to begin flying. Press while flying to drop quickly.
- Press while moving to begin rolling. Press while rolling to uncurl and begin running.
- Pressing in the air causes Tails to perform a Jump Cancel, canceling all momentum and uncurling from ball mode.
|Download Sonic 2 Adventure Control
File: Sonic 2 Adventure Control 1.zip (818 kB) (info)
Current version: 1