MainMemory is a Tech Member on the Sonic Retro forums. He has made substantial progress hacking Sonic Adventure DX on the PC platform, mapping memory locations and pointers in aim of the eventual goal of knowing everything about the game. He is currently working on a disassembly of the game.
In addition to his Sonic Adventure DX exploits, he has also done research on Sonic & Knuckles Collection and Sonic CD for the PC, and is working on disassemblies of both.
He also edits the Wiki frequently, mostly the SCHG:Sonic Adventure pages.
He has also made WindowsZone, a Sonic Fan Game where you can play with Sonic on your desktop. (Windows only)
If you need to talk to him, he can usually be found in several channels on BadnikZONE, including the Sonic Stuff Research Group IRC channel and the SADX hacking channel #x-hax.
In (mostly) chronological order:
- Not-so-Super Sonic 2 - ...I can't think of a good description, so just read the article. Submitted to the Eighth Sonic the Hedgehog Hacking Contest.
- Sonic 2 Secret Rings Edition - Adds missions inspired by Sonic and the Secret Rings. Submitted to the Eighth and Tenth Sonic the Hedgehog Hacking Contests.
- Metal Amy Adventure DX - Replaces Sonic with Metal Amy, who has no offensive moves whatsoever. Submitted to the Eighth Sonic the Hedgehog Hacking Contest.
- Blue Sphere Standalone ROM - A hack of Sonic & Knuckles which has only the Blue Sphere minigame, cutting the ROM size in half.
- Blue Sphere Plus - Same as above, PLUS several new features, such as the ability to play as Tails, and saving progress between sessions. Submitted to the Ninth Sonic the Hedgehog Hacking Contest.
- Sonic 2 Secret Rings Control - Adopts the control style of Sonic and the Secret Rings to Sonic 2. Submitted to the Tenth Sonic the Hedgehog Hacking Contest.
- Chip McCallahan in Sonic the Hedgehog - Puts the main character of Chip's Challenge, a weak nerd, into Sonic 1. Much dying ensues. Submitted to the Ninth Sonic the Hedgehog Hacking Contest.
- Chip McCallahan in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - He's back, slightly more able, and has an orange-shirted friend.
- Sonic 2 Adventure Control - Adopts Sonic and Tails' movesets from Sonic Adventure to Sonic 2. Submitted to the Tenth Sonic the Hedgehog Hacking Contest, where it somehow managed to win the Spin Dash Trophy.
- Sonic 2 Adventure Edition - Transplants gameplay mechanics from Sonic Adventure to Sonic 2. Submitted to the Twelfth Sonic the Hedgehog Hacking Contest.
- Knuckles' Emerald Hunt - Knuckles' treasure hunting gameplay from Sonic Adventure in Sonic 2 levels. Submitted to the Thirteenth Sonic the Hedgehog Hacking Contest, where it won the Wood Zone and Robotnik's Revenge trophies, and the 2016 contest.
- He has also made several smaller hacks which are too numerous to list. Check his YouTube channel.
- Several mods for the PC versions of Sonic Adventure DX and Sonic Adventure 2 are available on his website: SADX mods, SA2 mods.
In (mostly) chronological order:
- SETedit - Edits object placements in Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure DX PC, and Sonic Adventure 2. Discontinued.
- SADXTweaker - Edits many things in Sonic Adventure DX PC. Discontinued.
- SADXLVL - Edits levels in Sonic Adventure DX PC. Discontinued.
- SADXMDL - Edits models in Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure DX PC. Discontinued.
- SA1LVL - Edits levels in Sonic Adventure. Lacks many features SADXLVL has. Discontinued.
- SADXsndSharp - Edits .dat files (sound effects) from Sonic Adventure DX PC.
- SonLVL - Edits levels in the Mega Drive games, as well as Sonic & Knuckles Collection and Sonic CD PC.
- SKCsnd - Edits sound effects in Sonic & Knuckles Collection.
- SCDPCsnd - Edits sound effects in Sonic CD PC.
- LevelConverter - Converts levels between games.
- SCDPCspr - Edits sprites in Sonic CD PC.
- SCDPCscr - Edits tiles in Sonic CD PC.
- SCDPCSSEd - Edits Special Stage layout in Sonic CD PC.
- SA Tools - A new set of tools for Sonic Adventure series games.
- Generations Archive Editor - Edits .ar.?? files from Sonic Generations.
- SASave - Edits save files from Sonic Adventure.