Difference between revisions of "HeroesTweaker"
From Sonic Retro
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
'''HeroesTweaker''' is [[SADXTweaker|creatively]] [[Sonic Tweaker|named]] program to edit certain data in the ''Tsonic_win.exe'' file, in the PC version of [[Sonic Heroes]]. It was written by [[igorseabra4]] in Visual Basic .NET.
Revision as of 01:14, 8 November 2017
|Category: Multi-purpose editor|
|Supported Games: Sonic Heroes|
As of Release 1, the program has the following features:
- Mission Editor can edit the objectives of Extra Missions for all teams and all of Team Chaotix's missions.
- Resolution Editor can edit the internal resolutions of the EXE. See the "Aspect Ratio" section in EXE Editing page for information on changing the internal aspect ratio from 4:3 to something different (like 16:9 or 21:9 widescreen) based on the internal resolution.
- Spline Editor can view, import and export splines (as .OBJ files), which make up paths such as rails and loops. Not all levels are available since not all pointers have been found. Imported splines must be the same amount of points as the original.
- Start/Ending Position Editor can edit starting positions for all 1P and 2P levels, as well as ending (victory animation) positions and bragging positions (the place where the teams make a comment to each other before the match) for 2P levels.
In the 2nd release which was released in July 28th, 2017, it has the following features:
- Bobsled Editor has the same functioning with the spline editor, but it can do two splines with one left and one right.
- Ranking Requirement Editor can alter the score requirements to gain a certain rank after completion of the level.
- Unlock Requirement Editor can set the requirements for how many emblems, emeralds and story percentages needed to unlock a 2P mode or the final story.
The mission editors in this release are also separated and the resolution editor is absent.
As of October 2017, this tool is no longer updated. Sewer56lol's mod loader will be the next tool designed to modify codes for Heroes with user written dynamic link libraries loaded in runtime.
You can get the source code here.