From Sonic Retro
Revision as of 19:44, 26 February 2010 by SonicAngel948
|This short article is in need of work. You can help Sonic Retro by.|
|Fourteenth level, Sonic Heroes|
Final Fortress is the final stage in Sonic Heroes. It takes place aboard the whale shark flagship. Not only are there tough enemies to defeat but there's also powerful laser cannons to avoid.
The heroes have reached their final destinations and have landed on the whale shark flag ship. This enormous engineering feat is the last obstacle that needs to be overcome in order to get Eggman. Team Sonic hopes to stop Eggman's plans for world domination. Team Dark wishes to destroy the flagship and capture Eggman. Team Rose are about to rescue Froggy and Chocola. And finally, Team Chaotix are about to meet their client in person.
- Team Sonic: Destroy the flagship's core! / Get to the Goal Ring within 8 minutes!
- Team Dark: Get to the Power Core where Eggman is! / Defeat 100 enemies!
- Team Rose: Hurry and find Eggman! / Collect 200 rings
- Team Chaotix: Find the Keys to the client's cell! / Find 10 Cell Keys!
- This stage is notable for creating a plot hole in Team Chaotix's story. In this stage, they are supposed to collect keys to open the jail cell were the client is locked up. However, in the CG movie, Vector simply knocks down the door without using the keys.