Cheetos Sonic X Nox Pogs
From Sonic Retro
Error creating thumbnail:
|This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help Sonic Retro by.|
Cheetos Sonic X Nox Pogs was an exclusive collection of 50 pogs (each pog measures 39.9 mm. and weighs 3.8 g.) of the brand "Nox", based on the Sonic X television series, released in Poland, in September 2006 by Frito Lay Poland Sp. z o.o..
The pogs were distributed one per packet, bundled in bags of Cheetos Crunchy.
List of Pogs
- "Matutano Pokémon Nox Pogs" (released in 2005 in Spain and Portugal by Matutano Snack Ventures S.A. and Matutano Unipessoal Lda) at www.todocoleccion.net (archived 2019-02-28 01:59)
- "Elite Pokémon Nox (Hebrew: נוקס) Pogs" (released in 2005 in Israel by Strauss Group Ltd., formerly Strauss-Elite) at imganti.com (archived 2020-01-20 20:23)
- "Matutano World Wrestling Entertainment Nox Pogs" (released in 2006 in Spain and Portugal by Matutano Snack Ventures S.A. and Matutano Unipessoal Lda) at www.todocoleccion.net (archived 2019-02-28 22:57)
- "Cheetos/Star Chips Pokémon Advanced Nox Pogs" (released in 2006 in Romania by PepsiCo Romania, formerly Star Foods) at www.okazii.ro (archived 2019-02-28 23:01)
- http://www.fritolay.pl/wydarzenia.htm (archived: 2007-02-19 06:33)
- File:Trademark Nox Ser Nº 004123493 2004-11-12 (European Union Intellectual Property Office).pdf
- http://fritolay.pl/ (archived: 2006-12-05 04:00)
- File:Trademark Nox Ser Nº 004123493 2004-11-12 (European Union Intellectual Property Office).pdf, page 2