Difference between revisions of "Cheat Codes:Sonic Rush"
From Sonic Retro
m (Text replace - 'Category:Cheat Codes' to 'Category:Cheat codes')
m (Text replacement - "\[\[Category:Cheat codes\|.*\]\]" to "Category:Hidden content")
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Latest revision as of 11:30, 18 May 2019
These are cheat codes which can be accessed by inputting button sequences or by various other methods.
- Easy S-Ranks: During any stage, try to find any rails nearby. When you find one, keep on doing the grind trick back and forth (The score for rails doesn't decrease like with other tricks) until you are sure you have the max trick score (Which is 20000). Now try to find any method of losing without touching ANY checkpoints nearby, when you lose and start the stage again on your previous checkpoint (Or the beginning of the stage), you will have the same time you had when you first reached the checkpoint. Now just beat the stage as fast as you can without worrying about trick points (Except for the Tension Gauge) and when you beat the stage, you will have a max trick score of 20000. This way, all you need to worry about when getting S-Ranks is your speed (Rings count more as a bonus).
- Extra Zone: Collect all 7 Chaos Emeralds in Sonic's story and finish his story. You must also finish Blaze's story. The Extra Zone will be on the character selection screen once you meet both these requirements.
- Zone X Acts 1 - 4: Beat the game once.
- Unlock Sound Mode and Time Attack: Beat the game once.
- Blaze: Defeat the first boss.
- Sound Test Tracks 110-127: Finish the Extra Zone.
- GameFAQs - Regular cheat codes.
- Codebreaker - Official Codebreaker codes (requires registration to view codes).
- Action Replay - Official Action Replay codes.