From Sonic Retro
Your edit on Sonic 2: Battle Race
In this edit, you removed "Battle Race" from all of the descriptions, as well as the "" description for the external link. Is there any particular reason why you did this? ---GerbilSoft (talk) 23:10, 20 April 2017 (CDT)
Oh, I'm so sorry, I must've done it on accident, I've done source editing like this before, but I haven't done it in at least a year, I might've forgotten to edit something, but maybe assist me in actually being a help. I am really sorry for the inconvenience I accidentally caused. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Zolton1956 (talk • contribs)
- As long as it was an accident, that's fine. I've had to deal with a few users recently who decided to, among other things, vandalize hack pages to take credit for said hacks. Just make sure you preview the page before submitting an edit next time.
- ---GerbilSoft (talk) 23:57, 20 April 2017 (CDT)
- I can see the trouble you could be going through with those kinds of trolls, if I were a mod I would just immediately suspended them and revert the pages to their original state. Also, I'm surprised how fast someone responded to the edit. After I saw the E-Mail, I instantly checked it out, then I looked back at the page, and it looks fine, did you edit them back in? Anyway, it was nice meeting you, and this was a nice short talk.
- ---Zolton1956 00:05, 21 April 2017 (CST)
- I did partially revert the page. I left the changes for Debug mode in, since I'm pretty sure that's what you intended to add.
- ---GerbilSoft (talk) 00:07, 21 April 2017 (CDT)
- Yeah, that's what I defenetly intended to edit in. Again, sorry for the inconvience, I actually feel bad that I made an error like this and someone had to fix it.
- ---Zolton1956 00:13, 21 April 2017 (CST)
Need help on ROM hacking
I'm developing Sonic 1 ROM hacks right now, but I don't have a way of assembling the ROM, and I can't understand how to use those assemblers, I need help! —Preceding unsigned comment added by Zolton1956 (talk • contribs)
Request to submit a fan game
Can I submit my new fan game, Sonic Robo Rush? If anyone wants to test out the demo, it's on LittleBigPlanet 3. https://lbp.me/v/q1fbces/topreviews?p=1&l=12 If anyone can check out this demo and see if it's worthy of a page, let me know!
- ---Zolton1956 17:55, 22 June 2017 (CST)