From Sonic Retro
Yeah, here's how it is. Unless he has tangible proof that I supposedly 'hacked' into people's MSN accounts (which are IMPOSSIBLE for armatures, and I completely DENY this actually happening,) then my name should not be slandered to further his own ego. This is like the guy that accused Michael Jackson of raping him based on he say she say. Unless there's proof, my name should NOT be slandered.
Chaos Hedgie 01:01, 28 June 2009 (CDT)
It probably shouldn't stay unless it is essential to the article. --MUser 01:42, 28 June 2009 (CDT)
I'll be honest, I could remove your name if it would make you feel better, as I don't have something from 6 years ago anymore. - Tongara
Feel better? You're attacking my name to continue the conflict that we have on each other. You're outright LYING on me, and I refuse to stand for it.
Chaos Hedgie 01:55, 28 June 2009 (CDT)
I'm not attacking you. I'm telling my account from a period on cult soft. I don't want a conflict with you, despite what you may think. I'm not lying, and I refuse to stand for you saying I am. The person who did it said they were you and typed EXACTLY like you did back then. That is the main point. I could even put "someone who claimed to be chaos hedgie" if you want. - Tongara
Woah, easy there. I can remember things from 6 years ago. We have a brain for a reason. I believe that you, are infact the one who is delirious. The person claimed to be you, and I've offered to changed it to "someone who claimed to be Chaos Hedgie", but it's never enough for you. I have no intention of slandering you, just speaking of my view of what happened back then, which I am entitled to, as it is MY article. - Tongara
That's wonderful that it's YOUR article, but if I can't post slander and lies on my article, then you shouldn't be able to either. YOU ARE A LIAR, you have NO FUCKING PROOF, it never FUCKING HAPPENED. Delete the bullshit you shit starting liar.
Chaos Hedgie 13:08, 28 June 2009 (CDT)
I don't get it. You seem obsessed with looking at my article as of recent... why is this? Also, I'm not posting lies or slander. Not having proof doesn't mean it never happened. Feel free to write whatever you like about me, I won't even touch it. It's staying, because I've done nothing wrong. I posted what happened at a time to me, and not you. Get over it. Here's a tip : stop looking at my article if it offends you so much. - Tongara
I typed in "Chaos Hedgie" on a google search and it popped up. You are posting lies and slander, and because you don't have proof, it never happened. With that line of reasoning, you're saying the holocaust or the pyramids would never happened....except there's historical proof. Something you don't have. You have done wrong by trying to slander my name, and I'm not standing for your lying. Remove the slanderous content. Unless you want me to slander your name on my page with blatant lies. See how you'll feel about it. I don't get why Tweaker defends this shit, but then again, he does have retarded double-standards. Chaos Hedgie 14:00, 28 June 2009 (CDT)
- Are you an idiot or something? Why don't you read the fucking protection template; specifically, the part where it says that protection is not an endorsement of the current version. Stop being a shit stirring dipshit and read before you start trying to talk smack about other people. --Tweaker 15:39, 28 June 2009 (CDT)
Of course there is no proof on fucking google. It was a fucking MSN conversation. Think what you want, but I offered to change it to "someone who claimed to be Chaos Hedgie", and you refused. So live with it. I'm done with this discussion, it's been fun and all, but focus on your own article. Also, put whatever you like about me. - Tongara
- Tongara, sign your posts by pressing the signature button. It's the one that is near the dash when you are posting.--MUser 14:41, 28 June 2009 (CDT)
It amazes me for someone to be so logical, how Tweaker blatantly again, defends obvious wrongdoing. I guess the phrase "I fight for my friends" applies here. As many times as my page has been edited and locked for slander, I don't get how Tongara can walk off scot free, even when Scarred Sun mentioned in the Wiki topic that starting bullshit wasn't a good idea. Sonic retro amazes me. Then again knowing his morals it doesn't surprise me
There's no proof. I never admitted or claimed to 'hack' any MSN accounts on MSN messenger, in fact I remember YOU bragging about your "amazing skills to hack" people with. Hell, maybe I should put that on my page, after all, I remember a conversation from six years ago, it MUST be true. Either way, because I have morals, I'm not going to slander your name. I want you to remove the lying bullshit from this article, because it's not true, and you've accomplished your goal of starting shit with me.. Chaos Hedgie 02:21, 29 June 2009 (CDT)
- Once again, I have no idea what you're talking about. The only reason the article was locked was because both you and Tongara could not decide on what information was true and what was not. The article was protected to prevent a long-standing edit war; as a neutral party, I cannot determine what is true and what is not as it does not concern me. What exactly is the problem here?
- Also, how are my "morals" (as you define them, I guess...) relevant to this conflict at all, exactly? You're taking utterly irrelevant factors and trying to squeeze them in for some sort of opportunity to smear shit all over me because you don't like that I didn't automatically take your side without a second thought. If you think I'm being favorist towards Tongara--which, for the record, I'm not--then being favorist towards you does not solve the problem. Think about that for a second. --Tweaker 03:08, 29 June 2009 (CDT)
It's not about being "favorist" at all! It's about citing information that's factual. The information is not factual, there's no concrete proof...doesn't take a rocket scientist. Chaos Hedgie 03:35, 29 June 2009 (CDT)
OK, this dick-wagging contest has gone on long enough.
 -- either produce the logs stating specific involvement or we can't verify it as fact. - Scarred Sun 02:38, 29 June 2009 (CDT)
This is why I was willing to change it to "Someone who claimed to be Chaos Hedgie". I don't have the logs from 2003, and that old computer is long gone. I think if it was changed to the above statement, then that would be fine, no? 'Cus Chaos Hedgie claims it was no him, but the person who did it did, so that would make more sense. I would also like to say sorry to Chaos Hedgie, since that part of my article seemed to hurt him alot, which was NOT the intention. Well, thats all I have to say, and if you want, remove the "cannot edit" stuff, so I can change that fact. - Tongara
There is no "someone who claimed to be Chaos Hedgie" There's no proof, therefore it cannot be verified as fact. The incident never happened. Chaos Hedgie 04:58, 29 June 2009 (CDT)
Once again, you're starting shit. - Tongara
You're just saying that because you can't counter what I say. Grow the hell up. Chaos Hedgie 12:30, 29 June 2009 (CDT)
- SS wanted proof of it happening and it couldn't be provided so I changed the article accordingly.--MUser 13:31, 29 June 2009 (CDT)
Want to express my heartfelt thanks to ScarredSun and MathUser. I appreciate it, guys. Chaos Hedgie 12:06, 30 June 2009 (CDT)
Hi guys, I wonder why ScarredSun won't enforce her  rule now! After all, he still has no proof (aka he's LYING as usual). So I'm removing the lies again.
TheEditGuy 06:41, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
Oh, look... I added proof. ;) - Tongara
- Why is he chronicling Chaos Hedgie anyway? I've got a mind to rename this article Tongara & Chaos Hedgie.--MUser 22:11, 29 September 2009 (UTC)
Oh, it was part of my history in the scene, and hedgie contested it so much that I didn't have proof, and now I've posted it. Thanks for playing, MUser. - Tongara