From Sonic Retro
On a few Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric SCHG pages, you indicated that there are four versions of the game:
- Big Red Button version
- Nintendo Wii U version
- PC version
- Steam version
I already reverted this on SCHG:Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric/Sound Editing. The page SCHG:Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric/Sound Editing/Voices/1 has the same thing, but without the PC version. Can you clarify what you mean by "Big Red Button version" versus "Nintendo Wii U version", and since when was Sonic Boom available for "PC"? ---GerbilSoft (talk) 21:16, 9 July 2016 (CDT)
- What are you doing. On SCHG:Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric: PC/Sound Editing/Sound Effects:
- There are no "2015" or "2016" versions.
- The link to "SBROLsndSharp" and command line tools are invalid, because they don't exist; you literally copied the SADX links and changed the name, somehow expecting that to cause Sonic Boom tools to materialize out of nowhere.
- You still haven't responded to your talk page.
- If you continue making garbage edits without even attempting a reply here, I'm going to revert everything and suspend your wiki account. Choose wisely. ---GerbilSoft (talk) 09:55, 12 July 2016 (CDT)
It's been a year.
It's been almost a year since your terrible "hacking guide" edits, and you're doing it again. I reverted your garbage changes to Princess Sally Acorn that added references to images that don't exist. If you continue to make garbage edits, you will be permanently blocked. ---GerbilSoft (talk) 23:06, 12 May 2017 (CDT)