From Sonic Retro
KZG4 (more commonly known as Kurk) is a shitty ROM hacker.
Kurk became a ROM hacker at an young age because he was a nerd and liked Sonic and Coding. He joined SSRG in 2016 and eventually Retro in 2019. He became friends with many up-and-coming ROM hackers in the early years but kept a low profile. Despite this, he's had a prolific hacking career.
- Sonic 1 Time Twister (2015-2016) - A shitty Sonic the Hedgehog (16-bit) hack that was released at SHC 2016. It was a contender for the Big Trophy but lost to whatever Royameadow made that year. Kurk is still salty about not making the best worst hack.
- Virtua Sonic (2016-2018) - Sonic the Hedgehog (16-bit) But Virtual Boy. 'Nuff said!
- Sonic 1 Remade (2016-Present) - A hack of Sonic the Hedgehog (16-bit) that aimed to give Sonic 1 a new coat of paint. Had several releases from 2017-2018, including at SHC 2018.
- Sonic 1 For Uber Players (2020) - A hack of Sonic the Hedgehog (16-bit) that was designed to be hard. It was made out of spite and should be forgotten.
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Island of Magnetic Artifacts (2021-Present) - A hack of Sonic the Hedgehog (16-bit) that was a spiritual successor to Sonic Kyukyoku. Kurk took over as team leader to get it to SHC 2022, where it won a shit ton of trophies.
- Sonic 1: Warped World (2016): Level Design, Programming
- Sonic and the Mystic Gems (2016-2017): Beta Testing, Coding
- Sonic 1: Nightmare Simulator (2017): Music Ports
- Sonic Kyukyoku (2018): Music, Coding, Beta Testing
- Various Projects in Team Kyukyoku (2017-2019): Coding, Music, Level Design
"Go to hell, Kurk" - Ralakimus, 2020