- Kega indeed. I'll try using Gens for the next few shots, see if that works. And I'll try to remember to optimize, too! :) Frozen Nitrogen 22:33, 26 June 2009 (CDT)
- Hello. =P I notice from Category:Sonic & Knuckles Collection EU Manual Scans that you did that one, and there are a ton of missing images on that page - do you still have the original scans or the ability to redo them? We can take 17 images off the missing list if so. Cheers Overlord 16:42, 9 October 2009 (UTC)
- Also, I see you did the conversions over at Sonic CD Level Maps - there are a staggering 65 corrupt or missing images here - any chance you can generate these again and reupload over the missing ones?
- Having been waiting for you to turn up on IRC for the last 6 hours, it seems I must take alternate recourse and quiz you herein. What are your plans for the ASR car-stat screenshots we discussed the other day? Are you intending to have articles for the vehicles?
- I ask because if so, I'll write ones for the newly-named Sonic Drift vehicles that 0r4ng3 has been investigating recently. ^_^ - Frozen Nitrogen (Talk) 04:30, 6 March 2010 (UTC)
Needs to be updated
Can someone update this? I don't know the whole story. --PicklePower 17:39, 16 April 2010 (UTC)
- Nineko became enraged about some sort of procedural irregularity in the member validation process and banned himself.
Now I can upload non-pngpressed screenshots with complete abandon!! Frozen Nitrogen (Talk) 19:34, 16 April 2010 (UTC)
- He changed his password to 5 and leaked it on #retro for some unknown reason. Fortunately, contrary to unpopular belief he is still alive, but I don't know if I should ask him... - Andlabs 19:42, 16 April 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for the compliment. :) Actually I think what would look best is what we already have under Mushroom Hill miniboss section where its a mini gallery right underneath the description. A separate gallery could work but then it'd be difficult to link the bug to the picture. If someone wants the full picture, they can always click on it. I'll do a test page later and you can let me know what you think. --Woohookitty 04:17, 23 June 2010 (UTC)
- Here you go. Also thinking about adding a screenshot of the "dueling Knuckles". That's easy enough to get to with debug. --Woohookitty 04:29, 23 June 2010 (UTC)
- Well I went ahead and uploaded the changes. If you don't like them, change them. :) --Woohookitty 14:32, 24 June 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you. :) Maybe I'll comb through some of the other bug pages and do some cleanup work. I've been treading water very lightly because I'm new-ish here and I know how Wikis can be :) --Woohookitty 04:25, 25 June 2010 (UTC)