Tails and the Music Maker (8 prototypes)
From Sonic Retro
|Tails and the Music Maker (8 prototypes)|
|Publisher: Sega / Imagineer (Japan)|
|System(s): Sega Pico|
|Download Tails and the Music Maker (8 prototypes)
File: Tails and the Music Maker prototypes.7z (506 kB) (info)
- 0601 - Dated June 03, 1994
- 0608 - Dated June 08, 1994
- 0623 - Dated June 24, 1994
- 701B - Dated July 02, 1994
- 0722 - Dated July 22, 1994
- 0725 - Dated June 26, 1994
- 0927 - Dated Sep 27, 1994
- 1004 - Dated October 05, 1994
- Header says: PUT TITLE HERE
- No music and no Tails flying on the Pico screen.
- The title screen has instruments instead of music notes.
- There is a sound test on the title screen; pressing up and changes the music and pressing left and right changes the sound effects (up to 10 then silent).
- Some of the music is work in progress such as the 1st page has a telephone style ring on the track and missing instruments on Canon in D.
- There is a bug on the 1st page that if Tails moves towards the absolute left or right of the ground and keeps moving, he can moonwalk.
- Different music on the Stop command in the Green Hill Zone. Also the music doesn't start straight away when you start the level.
- The Wall of Music minigame (the Breakout clone) starts with 4 lines instead of 1.
- The musical chairs mini game is only a test with one frog and Tails hopping with a number counter on how many hops have been done.
- Different Sonic sprite and completely different music on the 5th page instead of reusing the title theme.
- Boots at 50hz, most likely the European final or a Euro prototype version due to no dump for confirmation.