Tails Soccer is an LCD game created for distribution in McDonalds chain of fast food restaurants. They were offered as a part of Happy Meals for a limited time in 2004.
The objective of the game is to block Soccer balls from entering your goal. Catch 15 of them to advance the level by 1 and increase the game speed. If 5 soccer balls are missed then the game will end.
Help TAILS™ make as many baskets as possible. Good luck!
- ON/OFF switch on the back side of the game
- Push any button to start game.
- Move left or right to block 15 soccer balls and advance a level.
- If you miss 5 soccer balls per level, the game is over.
- When you advance a level the speed of the game increases.
- After you complete all the levels you win the game. All the soccer balls, levels, and Tails™ will flash and a winning sound will play. To play again, press any button.
Utilizes one AG3.15 volt battery nonremovable and nonreplaceable.
2004 McDonald's Corporation Oak Brook, IL 60523
SONICTEAM/SEGA - Printed in China.