Sonic the Hedgehog: Imposter Syndrome 3
From Sonic Retro
| Sonic the Hedgehog: Imposter Syndrome #3|
"Sonic the Hedgehog: Imposter Syndrome"
|← Previous issue | Next issue →|
|This short article is in need of work. You can help Sonic Retro by adding to it.|
Sonic the Hedgehog: Imposter Syndrome #3 is the third issue of the Sonic the Hedgehog: Imposter Syndrome mini-series by IDW Publishing.
The road to issue #50 continues here! Enjoy a TEN-ISSUE-LONG adventure leading up to the EPIC SHOWDOWN in milestone issue #50.
Surge and Kit have begun to seek answers about their origins, and what they find may be more than they can handle...
Starline may have gone too far this time. Can he wipe their memory and restart again, or can the imposters finally outsmart their maker?
- Story: Ian Flynn
- Art: Thomas Rothlisberger (p. 10-20) & Mauro Fonseca (p. 1-9)
- Colors: Valentina Pinto
- Letters: Shawn Lee
- Editors: Riley Farmer & David Mariotte
- Special thanks to: Mai Kiyotaki, Michael Cisneros, Sandra Jo, Sonic Team, and everyone at Sega for their invaluable assistance
- Cover artist: Mauro Fonseca (Cover A), Bracardi Curry (Cover B), Aaron Hammerstrom (Cover RI)
- Cover colouring: Joana Lafuente (Cover A), Priscilla Tramontano (Cover RI)
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Imposter Syndrome #3 on IDW: US
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/JAN220474 (Wayback Machine: 2022-09-05 12:56)