Sonic the Hedgehog: Imposter Syndrome 2
From Sonic Retro
| Sonic the Hedgehog: Imposter Syndrome #2|
"Sonic the Hedgehog: Imposter Syndrome"
|← Previous issue | Next issue →|
|This short article is in need of work. You can help Sonic Retro by adding to it.|
Sonic the Hedgehog: Imposter Syndrome #2 is the second issue of the Sonic the Hedgehog: Imposter Syndrome mini-series by IDW Publishing.
The ROAD TO #50 continues here! Enjoy a TEN-ISSUE-long-adventure leading up to the EPIC SHOWDOWN in milestone issue #50.
Surge and Kit are put to the test! Dr. Starline is almost ready to launch his grand plan, but first he must ensure his creations can perform under pressure. But more powerful doesn't always mean better... can Surge and Kit live up to the heroes that inspired their creation?
- Story: Ian Flynn
- Art: Thomas Rothlisberger
- Inks: Gigi Dutreix
- Colors: Valentina Pinto
- Letters: Shawn Lee
- Editors: Riley Farmer & David Mariotte
- Special thanks to: Mai Kiyotaki, Michael Cisneros, Sandra Jo, Sonic Team, and everyone at Sega for their invaluable assistance
- Cover artist: Mauro Fonseca (Cover A), Gigi Dutreix (Cover B), Adam Bryce Thomas (Cover RI)
- Cover colouring: Joana Lafuente (Cover A)
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Imposter Syndrome #2 on IDW: US
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/NOV210438 (Wayback Machine: 2021-11-21 16:34)