Sonic the Hedgehog's Gameworld (4 prototypes)
From Sonic Retro
|Sonic the Hedgehog's Gameworld (4 prototypes)|
|Developer: Aspect Co. Ltd|
|System(s): Sega Pico|
- 0701 - Dated July 1, 1996
- 0719 - Dated July 19, 1996
- 0802 - Dated August 02, 1996
- 0808 - Dated August 08, 1996
- No copyright and date screen.
- You can skip Options if not on the title page.
- The music is at a lower pitch and has slightly different instruments than the final
- The message says Let's go next floor! instead of Let's play a game!
- Robotnik is mis-spelt as Robotnick throughout the game.
- The message says Have you played Sonic's Toy Grab? instead of The Toy Drop is fun!
- The casino floor from the Japanese version is still there but glitched with a graphic of Robotnik's name on and unaccessable.
- The list of characters after the Diamond Maze game haven't been implemented yet.
- There is a delay between revealing the contents and controller the character in the Diamond Maze. The mini game is also harder due to this.
- There is a message if Robotnik won or lost (I won!, I lost!) that is not in the final.
- The drawing page hasn't been implemented yet.
|Download Sonic the Hedgehog's Gameworld (4 prototypes)
File: Sonic the Hedgehog's Gameworld prototypes.7z (304 kB) (info)