Sonic the Hedgehog ZX
From Sonic Retro
(Redirected from Sonic ZX)
|Sonic The Hedgehog ZX|
|Version: GHZ/FIZ Demo|
|Last release: 2009-01-24|
|System: Sega Mega Drive|
|Original game: Sonic the Hedgehog (16-bit)|
|Credits: CarrascoZX0, SonicVaan, Team ZX|
Sonic The Hedgehog ZX (also known as Sonic 1 ZX or S1HZX for short) is a hack made by CarrascoZX0 and his team, Team ZX. This hack features the ability to play as Sonic the Hedgehog or Knuckles the Echidna. The hack also features new art, abilities, level layouts, music and much more!
In the 2009 release of this game once you change the country to Japan on the emulator, level select can be activated.
- Ability to play either as Sonic or Knuckles
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Sonic sprites
- Super-Peelout (Sonic)
- New Music (XM to SMPS & Music Ports From Other Games)
- New Art and Level Art
- S1HL - Z80 Sound Driver
- Different Songs in Different Acts
- Dynamic Palettes
- Super Sonic & Super Knuckles
- Act 4's
- Extended Level Layouts
- and much more!
- Forgotten Isle Zone
- Ancient Ruins Zone (Name Pending)
- Casinopolis Zone (Name Pending)
- Ice Cap Zone (Name Pending)
- Starry Sky Zone
- Egg Utopia Zone
- The Final Fight
Credits and Special Thanks
Team ZX Staff
- DalekSam - Music and Art
- naggeneration111 - Beta-tester
- UtopiaUK - For his wonderful help with level art!
- MarkeyJester - For some music ports.
|Download Sonic the Hedgehog ZX
File: Sonic The Hedgehog ZX January 24 2009 GHZ-FIZ Demo.zip (679 kB) (info)
Current version: GHZ/FIZ Demo
Sonic The Hedgehog ZX - Release Thread at Sonic Retro.
- Sonic The Hedgehog ZX - Release Thread at SSRG.
- Sonic The Hedgehog ZX - Release Thread at Sonic Sanctuary.