Sonic Unleashed (Xbox 360 preview build)
From Sonic Retro
(Redirected from Sonic Unleashed (Xbox 360 Preview Build))
|This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help Sonic Retro by.|
- Disc label: 1/09/2008
- XEX: Sun Aug 31 22:41:02 2008
- Dev Menu: Revision 6005 Mon Apr 21 06:50:59 2008.
All three of these dates are different, which makes it hard to determine the actual build date. The Dev Menu date appears to be a Subversion timestamp, so that could be the date of the actual code; the XEX date would then be when the game was actually compiled. The disc label date is one day after the XEX, so that would be when it was actually burned to disc.
- There's an early version of Savannah Citadel Day in the files. It doesn't have any geometry or textures, but the collision and the object layout is present. It is very similar to the version of the level showcased in a trailer( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2atOJMpqDYk )
- A full debugging environment is included.
- The transformation sequences between Sonic and the Werehog are different.
- The Werehog HUD is different.
- The main menu is different, and when selecting "New game" it loads a menu similar to the E3 2008 build.
- Sonic's jumpball is different.
|Sonic games for the following systems|
|2006 Sonic the Hedgehog 2008 Sonic Unleashed 2009 Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection 2010 Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing | Sonic Free Riders 2011 Sonic Generations 2012 Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed|