Sonic Spinball (Game Gear prototype 0405)
From Sonic Retro
|This short article is in need of work. You can help Sonic Retro by.|
|Sonic Spinball (Game Gear prototype 0405)|
|Prerelease of: Sonic Spinball (8-bit)|
|System: Sega Game Gear|
|Build date: Apr 5th, 1994|
|ROM size: 512 kB|
|Source: CD-R disc|
|Found by: drx|
|Download Sonic Spinball (Game Gear prototype 0405)
File: Sonic_Spinball_(Prototype_0405_-_Apr_05,_1994,_18.07).rar (209 kB) (info)
- The Sega screen no longer has any extra text. Also there is no rolling Sonic in the intro. The logo has a wave effect and has no flashing palette.
- Title Screen has no Copyright.
- The title card is the same as final.
- Levels can be skipped by pressing or while the game is paused. You can also press to move Sonic anywhere.
- When you run out of lives you get a Continue screen with a Yes or no option. There is no Sonic sprite present however.
Sonic Retro discussion thread
|Sonic Spinball (8-bit)|