Sonic Spinball (Game Gear prototype 0328)
From Sonic Retro
|This short article is in need of work. You can help Sonic Retro by.|
|Sonic Spinball (Game Gear prototype 0328)|
|Prerelease of: Sonic Spinball (8-bit)|
|System: Sega Game Gear|
|Build date: Mar 28, 1994|
|ROM size: 512 kB|
|Source: CD-R disc|
|Found by: drx|
|Download Sonic Spinball (Game Gear prototype 0328)
File: Sonic_Spinball_(Prototype_0328_-_Mar_28,_1994,_06.54).rar (206 kB) (info)
- The Sega screen has the extra text '94.03.21. Also there is no rolling Sonic in the intro. The logo has a wave effect and has no flashing palette.
- Title Screen has no Copyright.
- No flashing on the title card text.
- Levels can be skipped by pressing or while the game is paused. You can also press to move Sonic anywhere.
- When you run out of lives you get a Continue screen, but there is no Yes or no option. There is now a timer.
Sonic Retro discussion thread
|Sonic Spinball (8-bit)|