Sonic Generations - Unleashed Project
From Sonic Retro
|Fast Facts on Sonic Generations - Unleashed Project|
This mod contains a fully realized Unleashed version of Sonic Generations' White Space, ordered as follows:
- Windmill Isle (Acts 1 & 2; Act 1 is labeled "Tutorial")
- Savannah Citadel
- Rooftop Run
- Dragon Road
- Cool Edge
- Arid Sands
- Empire City (formerly Skyscraper Scamper)
- Jungle Joyride
Each stage has its own lively setpiece (such as Unleashed's NPCs hanging around), and unlike Generations, everything's connected and colored in; there is no "White Space". The music here was produced by member Falk, known for his work on several other fan projects.
There are a few new additions to the hub to spice things up.
- The Ice Cream Vendor from Apotos replaces the Skill Shop
- A few billboards:
- "Welcome to the... UNLEASHED PROJECT Version 1.0".
- A "Real Estate Times" sign, some newspaper clippings, and a MISSING poster featuring Wentos the Travling Salesman from Sonic Unleashed. Underneath his photo there's a message reading "If you see him, notify us at [email protected] Only your photos will help us find him!"
- What Hardware Requirements are necessary to play the stages:
- MINIMUM: Cool Edge and Savannah Citadel
- LOW: Dragon Road and Windmill Isle
- MEDIUM: Arid Sands, Rooftop Run, and Empire City
- HIGH: Jungle Joyride