Sonic Adventure/Comparisons/Mystic Ruins
From Sonic Retro
- Back to: Sonic Adventure/Comparisons.
| This article needs cleanup.|
This article needs to be edited to conform to a higher standard of article quality. Specifically, issues with this article are:
Should use Template:Comparison, along with screenshots
After the article has been cleaned up, you may remove this message. See How to Edit a Page for help.
- The area has a much brighter appearance.
- The waterfall was changed.
- The folding palm trees lining Tails' runway are properly lit in the GameCube version.
- The walls in this area are lined with trees in the original game, but were removed for the GameCube version.
- The top of the walls surrounding the area were made more jagged.
- The paths can be seen through the canopy of the jungle.
- The water color is different.
- There's no fog.
- The glass tubes are brighter.
- The lower area is different.