Sonic Adventure/Comparisons/Ice Cap
From Sonic Retro
- Back to: Sonic Adventure/Comparisons.
Error creating thumbnail:
| This article needs cleanup.|
This article needs to be edited to conform to a higher standard of article quality. Specifically, issues with this article are:
Should use Template:Comparison, along with screenshots
After the article has been cleaned up, you may remove this message. See How to Edit a Page for help.
- The level was changed from Blue & Brown to White & Gray.
- The player's lighting is brighter.
- An invisible wall was added around the bridge in Act 2 to prevent Sonic being able to clip through the bridge easily. (It can still be done though despite this)
- Act 2 has a slight gray fog.
- It's possible to skip the snowboarding section in Act 3. (Also the timer doesn't start until you hit the wood)
- Big's Act is now at day.
- Tikal's hint is slightly higher in Big's Act.
<div class="bobscreen" style="width:80px; height:Expression error: Unexpected < operator.px; display:inline-block; text-align:center; overflow:hidden;">