Sonic Adventure/Comparisons/Egg Carrier
From Sonic Retro
- Back to: Sonic Adventure/Comparisons.
| This article needs cleanup.|
This article needs to be edited to conform to a higher standard of article quality. Specifically, issues with this article are:
Should use Template:Comparison, along with screenshots
After the article has been cleaned up, you may remove this message. See How to Edit a Page for help.
The green door barriers are broken in DX.
The top of Eggman's captain's chair does not animate when moving.
- There's a green tint.
- The Monorail station has a scrolling icon of the Monorail on its lights in the Dreamcast version. It was removed in the GameCube version.
- The color of the Monorail station's light on the exterior was changed from green to blue.
- Fog was added to the exterior area.
- The water's different.
- For some reason a part of the chair was removed.
- The room's brighter
- The Living Quarters have some minor texture differences - one of the textures on the wall in the entrance area is upside-down, the color of the checkerboard texture on the rockets in the left room was changed from red to blue, and one of the textures on the ceiling of the room on the right was changed.
- The lighting is brighter.
- The lights on the wall around the pool area are more rounded.
- The textures on the walls in the pool area were changed slightly.
- As you guessed the lighting is brighter.
- Fixed a bug where the "Hint Boxes" are purple.
- The glass is blue instead of green.
- The lights were changed from green to blue.
Upgrade Rooms (Gamma)
- Gamma's upgrade rooms have noticably different lighting.
Chao Garden Warp
- The Chao Garden warp room was given a number of texture changes.
- The Subgame version has a number of incorrect textures.
- The game no longer crashes on the Subgame if you're not Amy.
<div class="bobscreen" style="width:80px; height:Expression error: Unexpected < operator.px; display:inline-block; text-align:center; overflow:hidden;">