Sonic 3D: Flickies' Island Beta 819 for the Sega Genesis was released by drx during the February 23rd, 2008 proto release. This is the same as the E3 prototype released by drx much earlier only with some weird values added before the country code.
- Near the end of this prototype is the beginning of another game. This text was found in its header "NOSEGAY is a word (C)T-SN 1993.MARPSY-Q". All headers are required to contain the word "Sega". Thus it would be No Sega Y.
- The Sega logo has the old "Sega" sound. This is the first beta where the words zoom off the screen, like in the final.
- Level Select is already activated. Simply start a game and select a level.
- No intro movie is played (Before starting the game, and after).
- Title screen is similar to the E3 demo released by drx earlier.
- Pressing + while playing will skip to the next level.
Sonic Retro discussion thread