Sonic 1 PC
From Sonic Retro
This article needs cleanup.
Sonic 1 PC (formerly Sonic 1 MMF) was a remake of the original Sonic 1 using Multimedia Fusion, created by Hez. It was not a hack of Sonic 1, it's a remake/fan game. No release has been made of this game. This game's development eventually resulted in Sonic the Hedgehog Classic.
- Elemental shields
- Knuckles, Tails, Shadow to be playable
- Spin Dash and Super Peel-Out added
- Boss and Time Attack modes
- Widescreen capabilities
- Ability to replace music with MP3 or MIDI files
- Debug mode
- New special stages, based on Sonic Chaos
- A new mode, Sonic Classic, with new levels (ex. Hazel Hills and Cold Caverns)
- Super forms
- Random settings (No Ring, Monitor modes, level flipped mode, vary difficulty)
- And other new features