Sonic the Hedgehog 10th Anniversary
From Sonic Retro
(Redirected from Sonic 10th Anniversary)
Sonic The Hedgehog 10th Anniversary is the name of the music CD that came with the Sonic Adventure 2 Birthday Pack, a limited edition version of the game celebrating Sonic's first full decade as a gaming sensation. Containing a variety of music from Sonic's main titles up until the point of its release, this was also the first time many of these songs were available on a commercial album.
|| This information is in the wrong place|
Editors: move this to the "releases" section of the break-out box
- MSRP: N/A (Packaged W/Game Retailing For ¥ 5800)
- Composers: Howard Drossin, Naofumi Hataya, Richard Jacques, Yoshiaki Kashima, Fumie Kumatani, Masato Nakamura, Masafumi Ogata, Tomonori Sawada, Jun Senoue, Kenichi Tokoi
- Arrangers: Naofumi Hataya, Fumie Kumatani, Masafumi Ogata, Jun Senoue, Heigo Tani, Kenichi Tokoi
- Performers: Everett Bradley, Crush 40, Johnny Gioeli, Nikki Gregoroff, Tony Harnell, Hiro Honma, Ted Poley, Jun Senoue, Naoto Shibata, Paul Shortino, Kaz Silver, Keiko Utoku
- CD Info: 1 Disc - 23 Tracks
Sonic The Hedgehog
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Sonic The Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles
- Open Your Heart [5:12]
Music: Jun Senoue & Kenichi Tokoi; Words: Jun Senoue & Takahiro Fukada; Arrange & Guitars: Jun Senoue; Vocals: Johnny Gioeli; Bass: Naoto Shibata; Drums: Hiro Homma
- My Sweet Passion [5:12]
Music, Words & Arrange: Fumie Kumatani; Lyrics Translation: Takahiro Fukada; Vocals: Nikki Gregoroff; Guitars: Mike Campbell; Bass: Will Lee; Rhodes: Philippe Saisse; Drums: Ricky Wellman; Percussion: Bashiri Johnson; Horn Section: East 4th Horns - Trombone: John Wheeler; Trumpet: Tony Kadleck; Trumpet: Craig Johnson; Tenor & Baritone Sax: John Scarpulla
Sonic Adventure 2
- SA2 Vox Trax [8:53]
Music: Fumie Kumatani, Jun Senoue & Kenichi Tokoi; Vocals: Tony Harnell, Ted Poley, Kaz Silver, Marlon Saunders, Hunnid-P, Tabitha Fair, Todd Cooper, Everett Bradley, Paul Shortino & Johnny Gioeli
Total Running Time: 60:02
|| Trivia sections are bad|
Try and incorporate this information into the main article. See the manual of style to find out why.
- "SA2 Vox Trax," unlike the other songs on the 10th Anniversary compilation, is a medley of all the songs from Cuts Unleashed SA2 Vocal Collection in the order they appear on that album. As Sonic Adventure 2 was released before either of its respective soundtracks, the track can be seen as a not-so-subtle advertisement.
- In lieu of a proper booklet with detailed credits for each track, a simplified version of the album's playlist was located on the back of the complete Birthday Pack package. At the end of each game's musical selections, the composers involved are listed all at once. Because of this, it can not be said with certainty which of the three credited Sonic 3 musical authors (Howard Drossin, Yoshiaki Kashima or Tomonori Sawada) wrote the original title screen jingle or the theme to Angel Island Zone.