SegaSonic the Hedgehog (revision A)
From Sonic Retro
|SegaSonic the Hedgehog (revision A)|
|System(s): Sega System 32|
|Main article: SegaSonic the Hedgehog (revision A)/Comparisons|
- The title screen lacks a background and Sonic is the only character shown. Ray and Mighty are not pictured.
- It is only possible to get to Desert Dodge Zone, but upon reaching a quicksand pit it is not possible to continue past that point.
- When completing Desert Dodge Zone a "To be continued" screen appears and the game will end.
- There is no character select screen, and each player is automatically assigned a character, i.e. player one can only play as Sonic, player two can only play as Ray, and player three can only play as Mighty.
Some levels are not available, and their names and order they are played in are different from the final version.
- Volcanic Vault (No name)
- Icy Isle (Named Ice World and is the 4th level, it's 2nd level in the final)
- Desert Dodge (Named Desert Zone and is the 5th level, it's 3rd in final)
- Trap Tower (Same name as final and is the 2nd level, it's 4th in final)
- Landslide Limbo (Named Landslide Zone and is the 3rd level, it's 5th level in the final)
- Wild Water Way (Not in this release)
- Eggman's Tower (Not in this release)
|Download SegaSonic the Hedgehog (revision A)
File: Sonicp.zip (4.04 MB) (info)
|SegaSonic the Hedgehog|
|Sonic games for the following systems|
| 1991 Waku Waku Sonic Patrol Car 1993 Sonic the Hedgehog | SegaSonic Cosmo Fighter Galaxy Patrol | Sonic the Hedgehog 2 | SegaSonic the Hedgehog 1996 Sonic the Fighters 2011 Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing |
Prototypes SegaSonic the Hedgehog (revision A)
|1992 UFO Mini: SegaSonic 1993 Sonic the Hedgehog | SegaSonic Popcorn Shop 1994 Sonic's Space Tours 1997 Sonic the Hedgehog AWP 2002 Sonic & Tails Spinner 2003 CR Sonic 2007 Sonic Spinner 2008 Sonic Live!|